38 Rue Jean Mermoz, 75008 Paris
2, rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix.
Lille RCS under number 537 407 926 located
You may be asked to enter personal information (name, profession, telephone number, email address).
This information is subject to computer processing solely intended to be able to contact you in the event of a request for information.
The contact details communicated will in no case be transferred to commercial partners. The data retention period is set at 2 years following the last contact with the person concerned.
Data Protection Act
In accordance with the law of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, the user is notably informed, in accordance with article 32 of the aforementioned law:
– that the data provided from the forms present on the website will be subject to data processing by Pierreval that the questions or requests for information preceded by the mention (*) are mandatory and – that at if not provided, the user’s expectations could not be met.
– that the personal information concerning the user and collected within the framework of this site is intended each for what concerns them to Pierreval for the purposes of information, prospecting, provision of information, management of creation and access user accounts, alert management.
– that he has a right of access, interrogation and rectification relating to his data allowing him, if necessary, to have rectified, supplemented, updated, blocked or erased the personal data concerning him which are inaccurate , incomplete, ambiguous, outdated or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited.
– that he also has a right of opposition to the processing of his data for legitimate reasons as well as a right of opposition to this data being used for commercial prospecting purposes. In accordance with the provisions relating to the protection of personal data, this is an individual right which can only be exercised by the person concerned in relation to his own information: for security reasons, the department concerned will therefore be required to check her identity in order to avoid any communication of confidential information concerning her to a person other than herself.
The user has on this personal data a right of access, rectification, interrogation and opposition for legitimate reasons as well as a right of opposition to commercial prospecting. These rights can be exercised with email@example.com by attaching a copy of a signed identity document.
“The consumer can seize a consumer mediator in accordance with articles L 611-1 and following of the consumer code. Contact details: MEDIMMOCONSO, 1 Allée du Parc de Mesemena – Bât A – CS 25222 – 44505 LA BAULE CEDEX”
When the user visits the website, cookies or connection witnesses are likely to be installed in his terminal subject to:
– that he has given his consent;
– that he has made an appropriate setting of his browser.
Cookies are pieces of data used by a server to send status information to a user’s browser, and for that browser to send status information back to the originating server.
State information can be, for example, a session identifier, a language, an expiration date, a response domain, etc.
Cookies help maintain state information when a browser accesses different pages of a website or when that browser later returns to that website.
There are different types of cookies:
– session cookies;
– permanent cookies which remain on your device until their lifetime expires or until you delete them.
The cookies used on the site are used to:
– analyze site traffic and use
– create statistical reports
– improve and optimize the functionality of the site.
In addition to functional cookies, the site uses the Google Analytics service, provided by Google Inc (“Google”), which allows the site to be analysed.
These cookies are placed and read on the user’s terminal equipment and accessed when the user accesses a website using the « Google Analytics » service.
They contain certain information such as:
– the domain name of the site consulted;
– a user identifier;
– the browsing history on the website using the “Google Analytics” service;
your IP address to determine the connection city. This data is immediately anonymized after localization.
This data is transmitted and stored by Google on servers located in the United States. Google entities adhere to Safe Harbor and ensure an adequate level of data protection (Decision 2000/520/EC of 26-7-2000).
The user can for more information go to the page http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.